Welcome to the TU Berlin Energy Masters Programs!
Before your academic life starts, we would like to offer insights and further information: The Orientation Week
Monday, October 10 (10:00 to 15:00)
- The orientation week starts with a kick-off event on the main campus. We will offer a zoom link to participate for those who cannot be there.
- Then we continue with the technical details: E-Learning and Online Environment.
- There will also be a TU Berlin campus tour followed by a Bundestag tour, which only has limited capacity.
Tuesday, October 11 (10:00 – 15.00)
- The Berlin City Walking Tour will take you along some of the historical highlights in Berlin. This is a great opportunity to meet with your future classmates and see Berlin at the same time. Please plan on around 8 to 10 km in 5 hours. (Wear your walking shoes!)
- The Berlin City Bicycle Tour takes a slightly different perspective and lets you glide along on two wheels. Of course, the bikes will be provided. This tour is a bit shorter than the walking tour.
Wednesday, October 12 (13:00 – 17:00)
- For those in Berlin, we’ll show you your campus, which you’ll be attending most of the time. A virtual tour will also be provided.
Thursday, October 13 (10:00 – 15:00)
- Library Tour (Webinar)
Friday, October 14 (16:00 – 18:00)
- The last event for the week will be the official opening. This will be a festive occasion, so please select business casual attire.
- If you are not in Berlin or cannot make the event in person, you will be able to join via Zoom again.
You will get more information and reminders for each day a few weeks in advance and before each day.
For more information, click on the following links.